The Bible Myth ala Penn and Teller

April 14, 2007 at 11:11 am 7 comments

- mysteryofiniquity

Entry filed under: MysteryOfIniquity. Tags: , , , , , , , , , .

Was Jesus successful in his mission? A summary of the beliefs of Christianity

• 1. pastorofdisaster  |  April 14, 2007 at 1:24 pm

For some reason when I clicked on the Penn and Teller it sent me to the 1982 animated short “Vincent” by Tim Burton. Even though that isn’t what you intended I am grateful to see that film again. It is wonderful.

Peace

• 2. mysteryofiniquity  |  April 14, 2007 at 2:31 pm

Pastor,

Ok, that’s weird cause I just clicked on it and got the Penn and Teller video. Did you click directly on the screen?

• 3. HeIsSailing  |  April 14, 2007 at 4:50 pm

Who were the resident experts in the video? Is one of them Dan Barker?

• 4. pastorofdisaster  |  April 14, 2007 at 5:20 pm

This time I tried it and saw a disturbing video of hunters beheading turkeys. I clicked on the play.

• 5. The Bible - Fact or Fiction « Honjii’s Harangues  |  April 14, 2007 at 6:57 pm

[...] The Bible – Fact or Fiction April 15, 2007 at 6:56 am | In blasphemy, Beliefs, Atheism, Religion | Thanks to Agnostic Atheism for The Bible Myth ala Penn and Teller [...]

• 6. mysteryofiniquity  |  April 15, 2007 at 8:41 am

Pastor,
    Are you pulling my leg? Methinks so.

HeIsSailing,
    I’m not sure who the experts are. I might have to check into that.

• 7. pastorofdisaster  |  April 15, 2007 at 12:48 pm

I wish I was pulling your leg after I viewed the last video. of the hunters. If I am the only one with the problem then that sort of troubles me. This time I clicked on it and the title of the video was “Sewer Break.” Oh well, it is too bad because I love Penn and Teller. Maybe I can find it elsewhere.

Peace