Christianity or Islam?

October 5, 2009 at 12:34 pm 12 comments

This is just hilariously fun.

Entry filed under: LeoPardus. Tags: .

Common Sense vs. Christian Perspectives #1 Holy Political Text, Batman!

• 1. Mystery Porcupine  |  October 5, 2009 at 1:04 pm

LOL!!!!

• 2. George  |  October 5, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Mystery,

Would be funny if it was not factual. We lost eight men yesterday, also many Afgan’s and Taliban also lost their lives.

This is about religon on one hand, oil on the other. Amazing how Israel fits into this storyline.

Some can laugh at this, others cannot. If you believe in the abusrdity of faith, Islam or Christianity, laugh away, there is no deeper truth. underlining the humor. For others, Jews included, this is no laughing matter.

But, I did laugh anyway. Thanks

• 3. LeoPardus  |  October 5, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Wow! Not just reason, but even humor becomes impaired by the brain damage arising from way out, fundamentalist delusional disorder.

• 4. Joshua  |  October 5, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Haha, genius.

• 5. Roy  |  October 5, 2009 at 3:18 pm

Great stuff!!! Thanks for posting this.

George, I happy to see that you were able to lighten up by the end of your comment! You are continuing to make progress. I will be praying for you!

• 6. Roy  |  October 5, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I’m happy, rather. I need to slow down so that I don’t come across as a complete idiot.

• 7. 5 October 2009 « blueollie  |  October 5, 2009 at 9:16 pm

[...] (hat tip: deconversion) [...]

• 8. MsMsBurning  |  October 9, 2009 at 11:48 am

2 out of 3 of my favorite Stephens (1 is my son). This is a pretty accurate summation of religious arguments.

• 9. World Peace  |  October 10, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Dear all

Discover the truth about Islam

• 10. Roy  |  October 10, 2009 at 11:35 pm

Thanks for the link Peace! I will look into it further because I’m interested in what makes religions in general tick.

That said, I think the point of this very funny video is to point out how utterly ridiculous *all* religions are.

• 11. Mel  |  October 11, 2009 at 2:03 pm

roy, you show such ignorance.

• 12. Roy  |  October 11, 2009 at 4:51 pm

I am very ignorant, Mel. And the older I get the more ignorant I get, relatively speaking. Put another way, the older I get, the more I realize there is for me to be ignorant of.