“No God” #1 trending topic on Twitter

October 20, 2009 at 12:14 pm 100 comments

twitterbird

In a classic case of irony, Christians tried to get the statement “No God, No Peace. Know God, Know Peace” to trend today on Twitter.

The result of this effort was the phrase “No God” became the #1 trending topic.

Please understand that atheists have been trying for months to get an atheist related topic to trend and this one was gifted to us.

“God” must be looking out for us :)  Of course, I should note that the phrase really should be “Know God.  No Peace.  No God.  Know Peace.”

- The de-Convert

Updates:

• The originator of the initial tweet is reported to be @RevRunWisdom.  Thanks Rev Run!!!!!
  • We are officially declaring Oct 20th as “No God Day!” We’ll celebrate again next year.
  • In an apparent attempt to slow the increase traffic to Twitter (lots of the “fail whale” page today). after trending all day as #1, the “No God” hashtag was removed from the trending topic list even though my tests show that it’s still the #1 trending topic.  Then as a part of the cover-up, Twitter listed “no god” as being synonymous with “Know God” and displayed it as “Know God.”  Of course, this is backfiring as there are now new cries of “CENSORSHIP!!!!”

Entry filed under: The de-Convert. Tags: , , , , .

My surgery: A test of my non-faith Your almighty deity cannot …

• 1. HeIsSailing  |  October 20, 2009 at 12:41 pm

I don’t know what Twitter is (and frankly don’t care – crusty old fart that I am), and so I don’t really understand this article – but it did remind me of the ‘No Jesus No Peace, Know Jesus Know Peace’ button that I wore on my cap for *years*. It was my way of identifying myself as a Christian and evangelizing without actually having to say anything. But it did ‘plant many seeds’, and it did lead to many occassions for me to share my faith. I did ‘lead others to the Lord’ because of conversations started by that pin.

I wonder where they are now, all these years later? I wonder if they now truly Know Peace?

Sorry for this stream of conscience comment. I shalll cease.

• 2. Blue  |  October 20, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Irony does run the universe apparently.

• 3. Joshua  |  October 20, 2009 at 1:00 pm

I’m a fan.

• 4. Leyton Jay  |  October 20, 2009 at 1:17 pm

I saw ‘No God’ on Twitter and wondered how the atheists had got that to rank, didnt realise it was a catastrophic Twitter FAIL.

You made my day!

• 5. Bryant Tan  |  October 20, 2009 at 1:20 pm

I thought it might have had something to do with the I2 debate yesterday (the audience voted massively that the catholic church is not a force for good) but this is even better!

• [...] “#No God” Twitter Trend FAIL The de-Convert passes along the story of an amusing atheist twitter “victory”: In a classic case of irony, Christians tried to get the statement “No God, No Peace. Know God, [...]

• 7. James  |  October 20, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Love how that works sometimes.

• 8. godlessgirl  |  October 20, 2009 at 2:32 pm

It’s been a lot of fun finding ways to use that phrase creatively. And although trending topics are pretty meaningless, always changing, and won’t do anything to change someone’s mind, it is awesome to see the godless make themselves known in some way.

• 9. Lynsey  |  October 20, 2009 at 2:55 pm

I laughed because of the irony that it was started by Christian but by the irony of the statement itself. Thousands of years of people putting their faith in god and we STILL have wars?

Ha!

• 10. Erich  |  October 20, 2009 at 4:03 pm

“Faith is believing what you know ain’t so” Mark Twain

• 11. 1minionsopinion  |  October 20, 2009 at 4:48 pm

I’ll have to see what that is after I’m done work. Everything interesting seems to happen in those hours I’m employed, or the hours I’m sleeping.

• 12. WiseGuyEddie  |  October 20, 2009 at 4:54 pm

I cannot believe how much fun I had with this topic. I probably got 10 new followers in less than an hour from my smart ass..ehem wise ass comments. And to think some Kirk Cameron wanna be tool started the whole thing only to have us atheists and agnostics mutiny the whole damn topic is freakin’ priceless.

• 13. Joshua  |  October 20, 2009 at 5:15 pm

The irony, of course, is that the Kirk Cameron types will think the reason we are all over this is because we secretly know God exists and that our actions of even talking about “No God” reveal our hatred of him.

Good Lord, confirmation bias is a disease!!

• 14. Joshua  |  October 20, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Good Lord, people are dumb:

“I think its about time we do something to stop this ‘no god’ tweeting getting onto the trending topics”

Ummm, by tweeting about stopping the ‘No God’ topic you actually perpetuate it…

• 15. The de-Convert  |  October 20, 2009 at 6:14 pm

To thank Rev Run for our trending topic, listen to one of Run DMC’s songs …. here’s one starring….. Penn and Teller! http://bit.ly/152blP

• 16. Jason Smathers  |  October 20, 2009 at 6:38 pm

Thanks for the mention.

I see this Twitter Fail as a gift. What a great opportunity Christians had to share their faith with atheists today. I noticed countless people that were proud to shout that there is no god, yet never took the time to understand the Gospel.

Here is my explanation of the Gospel: http://blog.witnessesuntome.com/2009/05/gospel.html

I hope that you will read it and at least understand what I believe before you announce my God [The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] doesn’t exist.

Blessings,
    Jason

• 17. Joshua  |  October 20, 2009 at 6:42 pm

On the right is a big large exclamation mark. We hope that people will see it, read it, and at least understand why we do not believe before you announce [insert your gospel here] on this site.

Thanks!

• 18. Jason Smathers  |  October 20, 2009 at 7:08 pm

Joshua,

I was not referring to you or any person in particular in my post. But in general, while watching the “No God” trending topic, this was very common. Many people reject God, yet never took the time to understand who God is.

Also, I see this frequently when talking to people formerly identified as Christians. It is all to common that someone says “I was a Christian for 50 years” but still when you talk to them they do not understand the Gospel.

It is also fair that when we enter such dialogs that I take the time to understand why you do not believe. Although the list linked next to the exclamation mark is so long and varied, I cannot address each one for every person I engage in a dialog on Christianity. I am however familiar with these reasons and am happy to address anybody’s specific issue with Christianity.

Blessings,
    Jason

• 19. Jason Smathers  |  October 20, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Also, when you say “insert your gospel here” you insinuate that there are many. There are many interpretations of scripture, but there are a couple things to point out concerning the core Gospel:
    1) There is only one correct interpretation of scripture.
    2) Many denominations agree on what we call the Gospel.

• 20. Sherry  |  October 20, 2009 at 7:39 pm

Two thousand years of Christianity and babies still starve to death.
    Women and Gays still get beaten to death.
    People like The Falwells and Joel Osteen are weatthy and have political influence.

And babies still starve to death.

• 21. Today’s Twitter Trends & News « The Communication Age  |  October 20, 2009 at 7:53 pm

[...] up with the statement “No God” as the number one trending topic today, according to the skeptic’s blog, de-conversion. This blog posts reports that @RevRunWisdom is responsible for the initiation of this trend. This [...]

• 22. Joshua  |  October 20, 2009 at 7:59 pm

1) There is only one correct interpretation of scripture.
    2) Many denominations agree on what we call the Gospel.

Mmm hmm. Many denominations agree on what you consider heresy too. Maybe you all are divided over nothing.

• 23. Jason Smathers  |  October 20, 2009 at 8:10 pm

Sherry,

The Bible does not promise to end evil in this world. Christians are warned of great persecution and the world is warned of great tribulation. You can add Christians to the list of people who are beaten to death, and it is wrong for it to happen to anyone.

The Bible does teach love and forgiveness and every Christian should exhibit these marks. We are all still sinners and will not be perfect.

Disagreeing with what God does or what God allows to happen does not mean God does not exist. Christians know that even things that seem evil have a higher purpose and exist for the glory of God and the good of those that love God.

Blessings,
    Jason

• 24. Jason Smathers  |  October 20, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Joshua,

Protestants are pretty united when answering the question “What must I do to be saved?”

There is room for disagreement on other issues. Baptize believers or babies? Do all gifts exist today (healing, tongues, etc) or have some stopped? Does a man have the ability to accept Jesus without divine intervention? etc.

These are serious disagreements. However, we are united on the Gospel and salvation being: by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone for God’s glory alone and the scriptures alone being sufficient as our ultimate rule of faith.

Blessings,
    Jason

• 25. Blue  |  October 20, 2009 at 8:25 pm

So Jason you’re the one true Scotsman?

• 26. Joshua  |  October 20, 2009 at 8:39 pm

To feed or not to feed, that is the question… whether ’tis better to let them think they’ve won or ease up on self-control, that is the answer.

Biting my lip!

• 27. paleale  |  October 20, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Stay the course, gentlemen

• 28. paleale  |  October 20, 2009 at 8:58 pm

and ladies, er– people. Sorry for the unintentional gender failure.

• 29. Quester  |  October 20, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Joshua, I applaud and support your self-control!

Jason, please don’t preach here. This is a site for skeptical, deconverting, and former theists, usually Christians. And saying that you’re skeptical about atheism or about deconversion is a smart ass response we get about once a month and do not welcome, either. If you have respectful questions for us, feel free to ask, but we have theologians, pastors, Bible scholars and trained evangelists in our number, and you don’t have answers we haven’t heard before.

Thanks.

• 30. godfree  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:16 pm

To Jason & ALL the Jasons of the world, continue to believe in the gods created by our primitive ancestors & that book of fables of the Middle East & India from 2,000–2,500 years ago, &v keep it to yourselves. We’re not even slightly interested.

• 31. Amos Keppler  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:24 pm

It’s a bad story, that is all there is, and it has ruined and destroyed so many people.

And Twitter is just one more eager censorship act.

• 32. The Language of Light  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:25 pm

Taking out anger toward hypocritical Christians on the concept of God is absurd.

• 33. Anonymous  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:27 pm

gay article

• 34. Xtine  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:33 pm

The No God thing was a surprise and delightful. It made my day. Thanks for posting more details about the disappearance of the No God TT. I went away for a few hours and came back to find it poofed into thin air.

Quester – thanks for the well-put response to Jason.

Jason, saying things like this doesn’t work on us – heck some of us even used to use these exact lines – and I for one really really REALLY dislike this particular approach: ” I would not consider any church that disagrees with that statement to be Christian.”

• 35. Jason Smathers  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Xtine, what is wrong with defining the term Christian? Words have meanings. Once your theology deviates so far from the Gospel of the Bible, it should be expected that you are no longer considered Christian.

Quester, my point was on topic for this post. I’ve pointed out that many of the atheists trending “No God” on Twitter do not understand the Gospel that they were crying out against.

To be fair, I also saw many people that claimed to be defending the faith, yet were rude – or worse.

Blessings,
    Jason

• 36. anti_supernaturalist  |  October 20, 2009 at 11:45 pm

christo-myth is poison, always has been

No need to worry about which parts of xianity are frauds — the whole of this disgusting near eastern monstrosity is counterfeit.

It is a jewish heresy — whose central documents offer not one shred of evidence that a “Jesus” ever existed. And, of course, they do not establish that a jewish messiah had arrived; the jews have always denied it. Nor do they establish the equally obnoxious view that a messiah would be a god of any sort. (Try getting some facts in your noodles — xians and atheists alike — say like reading “The xians as the romans saw them”. Wilken. Yale Pr. 1984)

From its inception the christo-myth absorbed ever more gross pagan cultic symbolism and ritual. But root and stock it is jewish heresy — a hellenistic jewish heresy.

Paul, an apostate hellenistic jew, tried to usurp both judaism and hellenism, and put xianity on its road to eventual political power and the destruction of western intellectual growth and high culture for more than one thousand years. (Try reading your NT, 1st Corinthians, chapter 1 for starters.)

We in the US, are still paying an onerous price for this so-called “sacred” legacy of vituperation, revenge, social control, and political nihilism.

Fundies and RCs — along with their codependents and enablers among wishy-washy protestants — pervert the teaching of science, obstruct biological research, undermine the guarantees of the first amendment, and seek to overthrow the republic. They want a xian “utopia”, like the dystopia skewered in “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Canadian author, Margaret Atwood.

‘Xian truth’ — for 2,000 years a contradiction in terms.

the anti-supernaturalist

• 37. OM  |  October 21, 2009 at 1:16 am

Changing No God to Know God? That’s insane. Who made that decision? Maybe they can help with the recount in Afghanistan.

• 38. Quester  |  October 21, 2009 at 1:33 am

Jason,

Fair enough.

I encourage everyone who visits this site and can’t list and argue against at least five different, contradictory and yet biblically-supported interpretations of “the” gospel message that could be simplistically phrased as “by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone for God’s glory alone and the scriptures alone being sufficient as our ultimate rule of faith.” to click on Jason Smathers’ name and visit his site. You might learn something. At the very least, you’ll keep the preaching on a site built for it.

• 39. kramii  |  October 21, 2009 at 4:56 am

Sherry:

“Two thousand years of Christianity and babies still starve to death. Women and Gays still get beaten to death.”

Is this a serious argument against faith?

“People like The Falwells and Joel Osteen are weathy and have political influence.”

I’m not sure who these people are, but by “wealthy”, do you mean “have more money than us”? I’m fairly wealthy too, you know. At least in so far as I’ll have three good meals today. Please – when you point the finger at them, point it at me, too.

• 40. Brian  |  October 21, 2009 at 10:00 am

I’ve got to say, the only thing funnier than the “No God” thing backfiring on the Christians was how pissy and whiny the atheists got after Twitter changed the TT to “Know God.” Holy crap you’d think they’d all been imprisoned and had their first amendment rights taken away via police brutality. CENSORSHIP, OH DEAR GOD, CENSORSHIP! Oh, fellow atheists, you really do act like snotty little brats when you don’t get your way.

• 41. Quester  |  October 21, 2009 at 10:34 am

Oh, Brian. Not enough to complain about so you have to make up things to mock? One informative paragraph and two whole sentences of complaint = “you’d think they’d all been imprisoned and had their first amendment rights taken away via police brutality”? Go get a clue, and some perspective, then maybe come back and post a comment.

• 42. Brian  |  October 21, 2009 at 10:37 am

I should clarify, I’m not speaking of the people on this site. But the atheists on Twitter last night around 5pm really did turn into a bunch of whiners. Didn’t really paint us in a good light.

• 43. WiseGuyEddie  |  October 21, 2009 at 12:03 pm

I had so much fun yesterday and posted a commentary on my blog at http://wiseguyeddie.blogspot,com and mentioned de-conversion.com and posted a link (because I don’t want to be one of the marketing trolls shamelessly promoting themselves on someone else’s blog). I gained more followers in one day than I have since I have become a dedicated tweeter. What saddens me is that I think there are way more free thinkers in the world, and it was proven by the hijacking of the “Know God” topic, but do not feel they have a safe forum to express their opinions. Sadly, by the removal of the “No God” popular trending topic, it further proves that even globally influential corporations fear reprisals from religious groups.

• 44. Quester  |  October 21, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Brian,

I’ll have to take your word on that, then (I don’t twitter). Your last sentence, especially, seemed directed at us, and I couldn’t see a good reason for it.

• 45. Xtine  |  October 21, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Brian,
    You can count me in as a “whiner” but as a woman I’m used to that term. I did get a little upset (and excited) about the disappearance of No God, but realize Twitter can do whatever they want. Nevertheless, if atheists can’t get upset about it and “whine” about censorship then there is something wrong with the idea of free speech. I don’t have a problem with atheists not taking it lying down.

Admittedly I’m currently studying censorship in my library courses so I know it is a complicated matter especially within the context of private companies. Did twitter explain what they were doing and why? How good were they at getting the word out about their decision? Why didn’t they combine Know God under No God instead of the other way around? Implied censorship is as disturbing as explicit.

There will always be whiners, but some whiners actually say some pretty relevant, important stuff. For every unproductive “whiner” there is a legit, intelligent “whiner.” The key is knowing how to cut through the crap. Enough said.

• 46. Quester  |  October 21, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Censorship is always a fun issue. In the library where I work, the policies for printed material, videos and the Internet tend to annoy me as strangely contradictory.

• 47. DSimon  |  October 22, 2009 at 4:19 pm

I guess I agree with Twitter fixing this thing, because it really was a “fix”: the original posters were sending a message accidentally the opposite of what they were intending to send. From a UI design perspective, that’s a big fat red flag. That said, it’s still a little disappointing seeing it go.

• 48. joshua  |  October 23, 2009 at 12:23 pm

You know, the more I’ve thought about twitters actions, the less I blame them. Their servers were crashing like crazy… so they had to make some decision. The top topics extending from the original post by the reverend were ‘know god’, ‘no god’, and ‘know peace’. The original intent of the reverend was to communicate ‘know god’ more than ‘no god’, so twitter knew they had to make a decision and no matter what they did someone would claim it was censorship of ‘their’ side.

They could have combined ‘no god’, ‘know god’, and ‘know peace’ together and put ‘know peace’ on the homepage. However these terms are not synonymous.

In addition, there were probably extensive engineering questions going on about which way would guarantee the servers would stop failing.

All that said, I don’t think we should consider twitters actions censorship. They are probably still reeling from everything… especially the discovery that their technology can erupt into a single flame war that can cripple their entire system.

• 49. The de-Convert  |  October 23, 2009 at 11:40 pm

LADIES and GENTLEMEN,

We were quoted in the Washington Post:

Paul

• 50. Cindy  |  October 24, 2009 at 7:04 am

Looking forward to Tuesday:-)

• 51. Tim  |  December 18, 2009 at 11:01 pm

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 11:28,29

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 5:1

• 52. Quester  |  December 19, 2009 at 3:02 am

Thanks for waving your ignorance in our direction, Tim.

“For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie”

2 Thessalonians 2:11

• 53. Joshua  |  December 20, 2009 at 4:12 am

Wow, nice verse response, Quester.

• 54. Quester  |  December 20, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Thanks, Josh. There’s verses in there to support or condemn pretty much anything.

• 55. dave  |  December 20, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Guys (believers) it is noble to try to convert these people, however it will never happen until they hit the lowest point in THEIR lives, that compel them to need our lord and saviour , just pray for their salvation and allow them the same freedom to condemn themselves as we all have been given by GOD

• 56. BigHouse  |  December 20, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Wow, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

• 57. paleale  |  December 20, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Funny, I hit the lowest part in my life when I was a believer.

• 58. Zoe  |  December 21, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Me too Paleale.

Dave, rather then blather, go pray. You don’t need to announce it to the masses.

• 59. Joshua  |  December 21, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Yeah, agreed with paleale.

If I ever hit lower than that, I would commit suicide out of sheer terror and depression. Heck, I might even just die outright.

Funny how some Christians think you have to go through hell in order to get heaven. It’s like a spiritual hazing exercise. You don’t get in unless you go through the rite of passage that the most die-hard believers went through themselves.

• 60. Tim  |  December 22, 2009 at 11:03 pm

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved, And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

• 61. Quester  |  December 23, 2009 at 3:50 am

Oh, hey! Tim came back! Were you interested in having a conversation, Tim, or simply copying and pasting some of the less interesting portions of first century literature? I mean, this is fun and all, for us bible geeks, but it doesn’t really count as thoughtful communication in any way, does it?

• 62. kayla  |  February 24, 2010 at 8:34 pm

hey whats up

• 63. Why Won’t Twitter Let #JewishRapNames Trend? | ploked.com  |  February 25, 2010 at 1:18 pm

[...] because it had the word Jewish in it? My research turned up the fact that last October, the hashtag “No God” became a trending topic behind atheists’ efforts to mobilize on Twitter. Still, I’m not [...]

• 64. godfree  |  March 7, 2010 at 6:52 pm

The more things change, the more they seem the same.It is possible to have a dialog of interminable length between believers & former believers consisting of nothing but quotations from that bronze age collection of myths from the Middle East & India covering more than a millenium. And it is nothing more than a waste of time. Goodbye theists, have a nice day. godfree

• 65. Leann  |  March 10, 2010 at 5:54 pm

And thhis is the raeson I like de-conversion.com. Fascinating post.

• 66. godfree  |  March 10, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Did Jason finally ‘get the word’ ? Haven’t heard from him lately–HALLELUJAH ! & AMEN

• 67. Quoltalliag  |  June 1, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Exactly who do you think will win Stanley Cup 2010? My money is on Chicago Blackhawks.

• 68. billwalker  |  June 1, 2010 at 9:19 pm

Re the Stanley cup– WFC ?

• 69. billwalker  |  September 2, 2010 at 2:29 pm

LeittitityHen, We aren’t Jesus freaks here.You may want to post messages about your imaginary friend on Atheistwatch, metacrock blog, an Atheist hate site run by a bible college knuckledragger.

• 70. Quester  |  September 2, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Wait, what’s that spam in the middle of #84, there/

• 71. billwalker  |  September 3, 2010 at 11:33 am

LOL, I think LeittityHen screwed up with his / her departure from his Xian message to his / her REAL interest – teen sex. If anyone want to visit a real HATE Atheists site, check out Atheist watch – Metacrock blog. This guy is unreal !

• 72. billwalker  |  September 11, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I’m not a believer in ‘intelligent design’. But a very good case can be made for stupid design.. A huge book could be compiled of examples of the latter, but who’d READ it ?The author of it need not expect those with an imaginary friend to buy that book.

• 73. BigHouse  |  December 19, 2010 at 3:27 pm

#3 above sticks out like a sore thumb, eh?

• 74. billwalker  |  January 25, 2011 at 10:30 am

I would love to see – before i go, billboards all over the world with the message : KNOW GOD, NO PEACE. NO GOD – KNOW PEACE.

• 75. Spam  |  April 12, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Привет. Можно ли на вашем форуме разместить баннера, если да, то дайте контакты?
    Извините если разместил не в том разделе.

• 76. SutinenKinney  |  May 11, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Delete my account

• 77. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  May 31, 2011 at 12:07 am

It seems poor Jason has NO CLUE that MOST of America’s extimated SIXTY MILLION Aheists WERE Christians!

You see Jason, we have BEEN THERE! DONE THAT!

And Jason, the reason MOST FORMER Christians who have left their Childish Christian myth and it’s make believe god** on the trash pile of history is the exacy same reason most intelligent people go from being a “Liberal” to being more Conservative.

It is called, INCREASED KNOWLEDGE!

** (The Christian “god” being only ONE of the TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND different “gods” humans have first Invented, Named & Worshipped so far.)

And FYI Jason, due to the internet, in the last 20 plus years, Atheist numbers have DOUBLED from an estimated THIRTY MILLION American Atheists to SIXTY MILLION!

Were it not for the programmed religious robot legal, and illegal’s coming in from third world countries, Christians would be in deep dodo as far as their becoming a minority.

• 78. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  June 6, 2011 at 3:29 am

I SURE HOPE THE SITE OWNER DEPEATS ALL THIS

“152. Luna | June 6, 2011 at 1:39 am
    ”рузья , подскажите , кто знает или сталкивался.
    Есть потребность купить колечко ”

CRAP! AND ALL OTHER “SPAM”

• 79. natabora  |  June 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Hi. Glad to see you at your Interesting forum!
    I am newbie here! Let me introduce myself.
    I am chubby mom Anna from Germany.
    I like this cool forum! ;)

• 80. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  June 7, 2011 at 8:37 pm

1. HOW STUPID TO HAVE A COMMNEN FORM THIS SMALL!

2. HI ANNA

Since you Like This
    Fourm, you may enjoy reading about these groups.

PLEASE, TAKE cARE!

Neil

• 81. APESSPURRYJEK  |  June 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Hello all! I like this forum, i organize numberless interesting people on this forum.!!!

Large Community, good all!

• 82. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  June 28, 2011 at 8:47 pm

CAN’T SOMEONE REMOVE ALL THESE IDIOTS POSTS IN SOME GOOOBY GOOK LANGUAGE MOST HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT?
    (IF IT IS A LANGUARGE AT ALL)

METHINKS WHOMEVER IS POST IT IS MENTALLY ILL.

• 83. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  June 28, 2011 at 9:28 pm

JASON AND ALL OTHERS OF HIS ILK

Where you not a Programmed Reigious Robot, who with the odds being about 100% are only a Christian because you were raised as a Christian, who had a clue, you would know NONE of the TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND gods which humans have INVENTED then named & worshipped so only exist IN THE MINDS of those who beleive in them!

NO GOD CHILD, exists in the REAL WORLD!

And Child, where you not a Programmed Religious Robot, you would realize the ONLY reason YOU do NOT believe in MANY Gods was becasue you were not raised by Hindus.

Last, Oh So Totally Illogical One, you going to Atheists forums were most Atheists there WERE Christians and THEN trying to feed us your religous BS to us WHEN MANY OF US HAVE most probably FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT YOUR RELIGION THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW, only proves you are really totally clueless.

SO CHILD, WAKE THE HELL UP!

• 84. William C. Walker  |  September 12, 2011 at 9:27 am

It would be nice if the notification of new comments indicated what language it’s in & saved us ignorant English speaking people the bother of reading the new posts.

• 85. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  September 13, 2011 at 5:09 am

Methinks it would be even nicer if those who run this site would both delete them and also block them from futher posts as the odds are they are all spam anyway. PLUS there is NO reason they can not find some place to post in a site written for what ever the heck that language is.

• 86. RousenougHogS  |  September 22, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Hello! are you interested in !!

?

?
    ???

• 87. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  September 22, 2011 at 10:26 pm

HEY “HOG” YOUR COMMUNICATION MAKES NO SENSE.

• 88. billwalker (@dogeerf)  |  November 2, 2011 at 6:31 am

Please don’t send me two year old comments repeatedly. Once was enough.

• 89. Spam  |  May 1, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Смешная картинка
    [img]http://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/believeinyourselfdemotivator.jpg[/img]

А что думаете вы?

• 90. Jayson Birchfield  |  May 18, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Thx for information.

• 91. william c walker (@billwalker666)  |  August 19, 2012 at 3:27 pm

You have told me much more than I care to know in a language I don’t understand. Count me out.

• 92. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  August 19, 2012 at 5:30 pm

l then, “william c walker” You Poor Little Thing, I DO PITY YOU and YOUR INFINATE IGNORANCE.

And CHILD, YOU were NEVER “counted In”

• 93. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  August 19, 2012 at 5:44 pm

And Walker, here is an FYI for you.

The ONLY people who do not know the Iraq War was FULLY JUSTIFIED are those who did not pay sufficent attention at the time,

OR are TOO LAZY to GET THE FACTS now,

And/or are TOO STUPID to be able to COMPREHEND what the facts mean IF they did get them.

Neil C. Reinhardt

religionsucks@webtv.net

• 94. William C. Walker  |  August 20, 2012 at 12:35 am

Hi Neil, Were you sick when your school taught third grade spelling ?

• 95. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  August 20, 2012 at 2:01 am

As my communications meet the Primary Purpose of Language, only anal retentive
    nit-picking retards worry about such little things as mispelled words.

But then when people like Bill are unable to prove I am either logically and/or factually wrong on any subject I care to comment on, the poor little things just lash out in their fustration.

• 96. William C. Walker  |  August 20, 2012 at 3:47 am

Lolol. Tuday I tooday I tu lerned sumthing – “As you sew, sew also shell yu reep.

• 97. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  August 20, 2012 at 9:17 pm

GOOD!

AND THANK YOU, FOR PROVING MY POINT!

• 98. William C. Walker  |  August 20, 2012 at 9:28 pm

It has been over 68 years since I recovered from being a ‘cradle Catholic. ( Read that entire bible. All Xians SHOULD.)

• 99. Neil C. Reinhardt  |  August 20, 2012 at 10:39 pm

SEE YOU CAN GET SOME THINGS RIGHT,

READING THE BIBLE IS ONE OF THE REASONS PROGRAMMED CHRISTIANS HAVE STARTED ON THEIR JOURNEY FROM BELIEF TO NON-BELIEF.

IN FACT READING THE BIBLE FROM COVER TO COVER WAS WHAT CAUSED THE FAMOUS ATHEIST MADLYN MURRAY O’HAIR TO GO FROM BEIGN A SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER TO ATHEIST LEADER,

IT IS ALSO, AFTER LIVING MOST OF HER LONG LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN, WHAT CAUSED ATHEIST AUTHOR H. RUTH GREEN TO “LEAVE THE FOLD”

• 100. Karamba  |  June 5, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Знакомства без регистрации с красивыми девушками и парнями по всему миру. Реальные девочки и мальчики, реальные телефоны. Огромное количество фото и видео. http://sexy.esy.es/