Posts tagged ‘jokes’
Someone recently mentioned making some Jeff Foxworthy type one liners about Christian Fundamentalists. I always like a good laugh, so I searched and found that there are quite a few out there. Here’s a selection. Enjoy the grins.
You might be a Fundy if…
- You see nothing wrong with stating “facts” about what God thinks as if you are His personal secretary.
- You complain about Christians not being allowed to practice their religion in foreign countries, yet when someone tries to set up a Hindu temple/Mosque/Pagan or new age bookshop in your town you go ballistic and think it shouldn’t be allowed.
- Your typical prayer uses the phrase “Lord Jesus” or “Lord God” more times than the Bible.
- God regularly opens up convenient parking spaces, JUST FOR YOU.
- You think people who enjoy science fiction and fantasy, especially those who enjoy the Harry Potter novels, are going to be in hell.
- You think that being tortured for all of eternity for any reason is an appropriate punishment.
- You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God…